Saturday, September 13, 2014

This is me.


Hi, my name's Paula, i'm spanish, I live in Valencia. I'm 15 years old. I'm student of 4th ESO. I've got a sister, her name's Cristina and i love her so much.


I like listening to music, I spend a lot of time listening music of my favorites singers. They are Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus.I've never seen them in concert, but soon i'll do it. :') I like more singers, no just they.Both are my idols.
That photo is just a manip, I mean, is an edit. I'd love to that they were boyfriends,

I like travelling too. I'm in love with USA, i've never gone there, but soon i'll do it too. It's like a dream. I'm in love with the most part of the country.

And about the food, I like pizza.

Now,I'm going to talk about what I would like to study. Journalist is the job that I like the most and I find it interesting. But I also like the translation, so I'd like to study to be a translater. I really love the languages. My favorites are English of course, French, Chinese, Spanish and.. i don't know... I find that all the languages have something that makes it interesting.
I would like to study in USA but is a little bit imposible. I wish I study there...

                  Goodbye! 









No comments:

Post a Comment